Remove stubborn contaminants and coatings to leave a uniform finish with Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440. Our strong, tan pads cut through contaminants and oxides quickly and easily to break down adhesive coatings during heavy cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications.
The super dense construction of 7440 hand pads makes them our most aggressive and durable hand pad. They remove rust and grime and leave behind a uniform finish on the surface of the workpiece so you can achieve a quality primer or paint job.
They’re made of ultra-durable fibres that can withstand aggressive use on the toughest surfaces without tearing or shredding. Designed to run cleaner and longer than steel wool, 7440 pads give similar results to steel wool grade 4, without the rust and splinters.
Our pads can be used straight away by hand, paired with a hand pad block, or run on an in-line sander for faster completion on larger areas.
- Aggressive, durable pad is an excellent choice for your heaviest cleaning, deburring and finishing applications
- Very high density Scotch-Brite™ pad is super aggressive for quick stock removal
- Durable construction withstands extremely heavy use on the toughest surfaces
- Cuts fast to remove coatings and corrosion in demanding cleaning and finishing applications
- Best for demanding applications
- May be used by hand, with a hand pad block or on an in-line sander
- Use during heavy cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications with extra benefits than simply using steel wool