Use Scotch-Brite™ Deburr and Finish PRO Unitized Wheel for high cutting and durability in deburring and blending applications.
Our smooth running unitised wheels can remove burrs quickly. They are soft, to reduce defects, but strong, wearing like iron, and this can result in fewer wheel changes.
They use ceramic precision-shaped grainbound to a nylon web. The hardness of the ceramic material combined with the self-sharpening grain, provides longer life and helps speed up tasks, without sacrificing the smooth feel and control of Scotch-Brite wheels.
The deburr and finish PRO unitised wheels are ideal for OEM and pipe refurbishment and maintenance. Hard working and high performance, they cut through dirt, corrosion and other contaminants, without loading or changing thread geometry – so pipes can be returned to service faster.
- Minimal dust and debris – less dust equals less cleanup
- Minimizes thread overcutting – results in fewer rejects
- A soft, strong and smooth wheel with good control
- Perfect for moderate to heavy deburring
- Minimizes heat build up to reduce risk of discoloration and warping on heat-sensitive substrates
- Use for oil and gas metalworking applications