For automotive sanding applications requiring precision or fine finishes, use 3M™ Hookit™ Finishing Film Abrasive Disc 260L.
Our discs combine durable film backing with fast?cutting, long?lasting aluminium oxide mineral abrasive. Aluminium oxide is a popular choice among industrial professionals because of its fast cut?rate and long life. This mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self?fractures to expose fresh cutting edges, whereas traditional natural abrasives dull more quickly.
Available in 15 or 7 hole pattern which helps keep dust from clogging the surface of the disc, significantly increasing cut?rate and disc life.
Our Hookit™ attachment system lets you quickly change the discs and reuse each one for the entire life of the product.
- Film-backed abrasive discs for high-finish auto body sanding applications
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a fast cut and long disc life
- Change and reuse discs easily with 3M’s Hookit™ attachment system
- Available in various hole patterns
- Use for automotive applications including blending, scuffing, paint prep and removing paint defects